An Internship for People Who Hustle with Purpose
Updated: Mar 17
I'm hiring! If you're an individual who would love to learn more about the world of public speaking, career coaching, podcasting, events, and all things content creation, this is a fantastic opportunity to consider. APPLY HERE by March 26, 2021. See below for more information.
We are seeking a Social Media + Event Marketing Intern to help us with our social media campaigns, graphic design, community engagement, email campaigns, virtual event experiences, sales operations, and more. If you feel you identify with most of the following strengths, we encourage you to apply:
- You're a hustler (you work hard and want to achieve great things)
- You believe that personal and professional development matters
- You love social media!
- You have an eye for catchy graphics and quotes (and feel comfy using Canva - or are willing to learn)
- You believe in teamwork and in getting the job done. No task is beneath you (within reason, of course)
- You are highly detail-oriented and organized (you love timelines and checklists)
- You are an exceptionally professional communicator (grammar mistakes bother you)
- You are self-motivated to go above and beyond and can work independently
- You believe in operating with the utmost integrity and professionalism
- Learning from an events industry leader excites you and you see it as an opportunity to grow in your own career
We can't wait to hear from you! Submit your application here and watch out for an email from our team. If this is not an opportunity that suits your needs or goals, please feel free to pass the information along to someone who you believe would be excited about joining the team!
If you're a meeting professional, contact me to talk about being the emcee or keynote for your upcoming event, whether that's virtual, hybrid, or an in-person conference down the road!
By the way, did you know that I have a weekly newsletter with tons of tips and inspiration cherry-picked just for you? Get your name on my VIP List to receive a weekly dose of motivation, support, advice and more!